Old Newbie Funny Story

rickrman

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am banned from Facebook for a month because my post violated their "decency" standards. Darn! I am also banned "for life" from the Crossfire SRT-6 forum for "trolling" my car. My car was legit. Funny! This is the best communication website EVER so far. REALITY POLICE!

I get banned regulary from facebook: A number of times because I used the words 'Jap bikes'. Apparently that's offensive, even though it is in common usage. But, I can say Pom, Oz, limey, Yank, Rusky, Kiwi, Brit, Paddy, et al! Words are only offensive when used in a derogatory context, something facebook doesn't seem to understand. I can use the above words in a derogatory context, but that's ok by facebook. Other times for saying things like 'he should be shot'! Facebook community standards are totally out of control. It's just unfortunate that it happens to be the most popular social media platform, the easiest to use and there are a plethora of groups dedicated to pretty well anything you can think of.

I'm back on and not using an alias any more but the friend request I get from strangers is well Strange

Back