For Sale - Parting My Project - Lots of Neato Junk

Can you post some pics of the headlights you have? I am looking for a complete headlight with ears and mounting hardware. Also please PM price with shipping to 39532?

Here are the headlights I have. The assembled one has some weird H-D eagle visor and eagle turn signals. Should be pretty easy to remove. The chrome and condition seem pretty good. The disassembled one is a bit more rough, but doesn't have the H-D stuff. Don't know if either bulb work, though.

DSC08438.jpg

DSC08439.jpg

DSC08440.jpg

Sorry guys, between work, trying to buy a car, and getting things shipped out, I haven't been able to update as often as I'd like. Original post is updated as of now. If anyone thinks I missed anything, please let me know.

Thanks man met up with him today and picked up the frame and other parts. That tank is beautiful wish I had the cash. What am I talkin about don't have the cash for any of this....great guy to deal with too bad he is ditching his project.

Nate

I found my Clymer Manual while I was getting stuff ready to ship. I added that to the original list.

Back