Make Offer - Parting out a donor bike (parts not used are for sale)

sonnysboy2

enjoying the ride!
Reaction score
Hey Guys- just purchased this crazy "Indian Wannabe" and posted all the extra stuff for sale-
Update...everything is gone and thnx for the support -- best site ever!
Sonny

Attachments

• Yamahaindian.jpg
    Yamahaindian.jpg
    317.4 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
I know exactly what you mean - my other bike is a 1999 Indian Chief my brother purchased new. A couple of weeks ago when I saw the Craigslist ad minutes after he posted it, I jumped in my truck, drove the hour and a half there and started laughing when I saw it - then I immediately stopped when the guy came outside because he really took so much pride in it with his limited finances.
I've had it almost two weeks and have been riding the hell out of it, but I do wear a dark visor so I can be incognito. thnx!

I know exactly what you mean - my other bike is a 1999 Indian Chief my brother purchased new. A couple of weeks ago when I saw the Craigslist ad minutes after he posted it, I jumped in my truck, drove the hour and a half there and started laughing when I saw it - then I immediately stopped when the guy came outside because he really took so much pride in it with his limited finances.
I've had it almost two weeks and have been riding the hell out of it, but I do wear a dark visor so I can be incognito. thnx!

How much for headlight?

chrome headlight looks to be in great shape - I always want to be fair - you name a good fair price & we'll run with it. thnx!

Back