pissed

Uh... what's a conical board? Is that where (finally) people can go talk about their cones and, of course, the heartache of cones disease? Silicone implants? Traffic cones? Ice cream cones? Snow cones?

excuse me, canonical.

That's where they go to talk about cannons. And by cannons I mean GUNS. And by GUNS I mean Herculean biceps, brother!!!

hulk-hogan-word-heavyweight-champion.jpg

IT is JJ, or The Site That Shall Not Be Named

a lot of information is buried on this site due to new members asking questions that have been asked a 100 times before, they do not do any research for them selves before asking ill informed and vague questions with no information about their bike. This usually means a lot of useless questions have to be asked before the problem can be addressed.

The site that every one here is flaming has tried to address this problem i mention above to cut out waste and lose information in the archives.

I have only read the manifesto in the sticky.

1) Read this whole thread, about our focus and content here.

2) Introduce yourself here on the intro board. Include info about your bike(s), your scene, your job, your projects, etc.

3) Read old posts to gain insight regarding what kinds of people and machinery call the Jockey Journal home.

4) Before starting your first new thread, use the search function of this forum to make sure that what you're about to show or ask hasn't already been posted a long time ago by dozens of other new members. This step is critical to avoid negative flaming, redundant posting, repetitive photo submissions, etc.

If some one cannot follow or read this before they post and get flamed for it them so be it and any one who complains or does not like the way they run their forum then they should address the issue with the moderator before starting a hate thread on another site

You tell 'em, boss.

But you can't say "everyone" because I never flamed JJ. As far as I'm concerned, they can run their site any way they please without having to explain or even have a reason for the way things are done. It's THEIR site.

I do agree with the issue of new guys coming on and asking the same questions that have already been asked and answered a million times.

You tell 'em, boss.

But you can't say "everyone" because I never flamed JJ. As far as I'm concerned, they can run their site any way they please without having to explain or even have a reason for the way things are done. It's THEIR site.

I do agree with the issue of new guys coming on and asking the same questions that have already been asked and answered a million times.

Not every one as in every single one, just every one who.........ops said it again......twice:D

Maybe I'm too old but when I was a young we all rode together japs trumpets snortin Nortins Bsa, and Harley to name a few nobody cared just as long as you rode. I think its a status symbol thing now and the Japanese bikes are at the bottom of the list but ya know it doesn't really matter. things come full circle soon enough.

But how would I waste my endless hours if I wasn't telling some newby to check his brushes?
80 special just arrived, still in the van. Titled, yeah!

The humans don't bury it by asking the wrong questions, the machines bury it by not finding the right answer. It''s the machine's job to free us not restrict us. The machines are slackin' again. Yer complaining to the wrong department.

The humans don't bury it by asking the wrong questions, the machines bury it by not finding the right answer. It''s the machine's job to free us not restrict us. The machines are slackin' again. Yer complaining to the wrong department.
By your command..... cylons

We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to ours. Resistance is futile....... The Borg

The machines rose from the ashes of the nuclear fire. Their war to exterminate mankind has raged for decades, but the final battle would not be fought in the future. It would be fought here, in our present. Tonight........ Skynet Terminators

Don't Piss Off the Machines. :laugh:

Back