Wanted - Red side covers, badges don't matter.

crazyorigin

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Well I thought I had some side covers, but I haven't heard anything back on them. I need some side covers for an 80 special, they are the plastic covers. I need both sides, color does not matter neither do the badges on them, I just need something in good shape. I plan on painting them so the color doesn't matter but need them to be in good shape. Thank you.

Last edited:
I believe I have a clean set. Not new of course, but they came with all my parts. I can get picks in the morning and send then your way. If you want them they're yours cost+ship make an offer once you see pics. On the cheap! I'll pm you with contact info and pics

Great, thank you. They don't need to be new just not busted up. The bike they are going on is rough around the edges so it will look fine, it's just to make it look like less of a POS. Thank you, I can send you my cell # if it will be easier to send pics that way.

Need to know if they are for the 80G, (metal side covers), 78SE/79SF or Special II/80G Special II models only.

Or 80SG, (plastic side-covers), 80SG/81SH and Special II/82,83,84 Heritage Specials

Sorry idk why but the forum wasn't updating your replies for inquiry to me. Mine were off an xs2 so unfortunately they wouldn't have worked in the first place. Sorry for the ultimate of delays. But stoked you got some. I'm all about the PMA kit and running batteryless therefore. No side covers haha

Back