Remember this?

Nope, never heard of them. I like it though, brings back memories of lots of other tunes from the era. Has the same kind of rhythm and riff as that "use me 'til you use me up song." From 0.22 to 0.30 is like a real film from that era. The fancy bicycling and the one-ski skiing that follows just doesn't work with it, for somebody who was there. As I know you were too :)

The link works for You? Not here. Captain Beyond was made up of former Deep Purple, Iron Butterfly and johnny Winter members. Goodtunage, but I agree the vid doesnt really go with the music, different eras.

Just delete the first "http://" and it will work. It should be there just once.

This one is very trippy. Good with weed. Man how am I going to get home....I guess I can drive real, real, slooooow.....

This one is very trippy. Good with weed. Man how am I going to get home....I guess I can drive real, real, slooooow.....

Hahaha! I never did that, nope never did that....the Cops wont know I'm stoned if I drive reaaaalllll slooooowwww..:bike::doh:

Growing up in the South, we were listening to the Allmans a lot around that time. My cousins in Ct. had never heard of them.

I noticed the dedication in the shot of the jacket in your video. Probably why I thought of them.

I saw the Allmans back in '71 I believe, at a small venue...Cherry Hill Arena in Cherry Hill N.J. of course. Awesome show. Wall to wall sound with the dual percussionist and Duane and Dicky on guitars, 'course Greg on vocals and organ and Berry on bass. Glad to have experienced the band, live, in it's original form.

Back