For Sale - Riserless handlebars, solid riser bushings.

Dieselchanic

Intermittent builder
Reaction score
Riserless handlebars, 7/8" .120 dom steel, mig welded, 6.5" rise, 21.5" wide. They're set up to use 3/8-16 mounting bolts so I am selling the aluminum solid riser bushings I made to fit them in the deal along with bolts. Mocked up only, never ran. $100 shipped in the US.

ynu7ejy2.jpg

uvy9e2a7.jpg

upe4u8ub.jpg

are you willing to make another set of those man? if you are shoot me a quote as well. those are some nice bars.

are you willing to make another set of those man? if you are shoot me a quote as well. those are some nice bars.

Sure. I'll make more if there's interest. I'll make them set up for 1/2-13 bolts so they will work with stock riser bushings or solid if you prefer. Prices:

7/8" steel-$70

7/8" ss-$110

Allow $10 for shipping inside USA.

Sure. I'll make more if there's interest. I'll make them set up for 1/2-13 bolts so they will work with stock riser bushings or solid if you prefer. Prices:

7/8" steel-$70

7/8" ss-$110

Allow $10 for shipping inside USA.

awesome, I am definitely interested man. I just want to take a few measurements of my setup then I will be getting back to you. I was also wondering if you would be willing to slightly shorten the rise or width of the bars?

Hey man, im digging these bars...are you still making these. If so can you quote me for a set power coated gloss black (if you do power coating).

Sorry guys, haven't been on in a while. I got shut down on the riser bushings, so I suggest buying them from Hugh's Handbuilt.

I'm not set up to do Powdercoating yet, and haven't even looked into having it done locally, so I'm not sure if I could even manage it.

I have the material on hand to build a set of stainless and a couple sets of plain steel bars. If you want a set, pm me and we can work it out.

Dieselchanic build me a set of riserless SS bars. They're definitely a solid unit, and his communication/customer service was great.

10354505_773237956079600_1849050369_n.jpg

Give this guy your money.

Back