Rule book finally arrived

halfmile

XS Builder
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
The SCTA rule book arrived today.:thumbsup: Pages 116-144 are all motorcycle specifications. No diagrams, illustrations, no pictures just words. :wtf: I do not (hate to) read. I thought this was going to be like a IKEA coffee table, just look at the pictures and put it together. Oh well I`ll build it according to the rules anyway and whine about the costs when it`s done. Since this will probably never see a salt surface (unless Jim wants to ride it) I might ride it around the block like the trackers and park it and look at it and be my own worst critic. That`s it! This time I`ll plan the make over before I build the bike.:shootme: I did give the riding apparel section a quick glance, $ 2500-3000 ought to cover the helmet, leathers, gloves and boots. Again.:wtf:
DSCN1279-001.JPG

DSCN1280-001.JPG

I guess we`ll just forget about the salt flats. Too far away. Lets just use North Oak Traffic way instead. How much is bail money for a excessive display of speed charge in Gladstone Mo. anyway??:doh:

See who runs first? "Not fair", I was going to have you build my motor.:shrug:

Lets just use North Oak Traffic way instead.

Funny story... well, sad too.
About 6 mo ago there was a funeral here in town for a cop that was killed on duty (sad part).
Every cop in the area showed up. They blocked off some streets and I got stuck on one of 'em. I'm not exaggerating when I say the procession went on for 30min. When the last car passed, the motorcycle cop pulled in behind 'em. I drove on out to N Oak and it was deserted. Where I pulled out it was a half- three qtrs. of a mile to home. I found out my F150 will actually hit 115mph in that half mile stretch.... that's posted at 35mph. :yikes:

Why not..... weren't a cop in sight :smoke:

Back