Wanted - Set of stock bore pistons

Wraith

This space for rent.
Reaction score
I need a set of stock bore pistons. Will have 954 stamped on the piston crown, denoting stock bore. Let me know what you have, how many miles are on them and pictures if you can supply them. Thanks, Adam

Last edited:
I have some 16,000 miles I'll have a pic for you tonight. I'm in Florissant MO so if you want you can come by and pick them up. Had to bore mine due to some surface rust in the bores from sitting but the pistons are in great shape I even cleaned them up

I've got a set of Bead Blasted stock bore pistons that were in great shape... I've been hanging onto them for that oddball chance that I decide to build a stock engine... I'll go see what number is stamped on them, but I know for a fact that they came out of a 3K mile engine...

fe51c43f.jpg

a776a08f.jpg

f701db4e.jpg

These are standard bore from an 81

I've got a set of Bead Blasted stock bore pistons that were in great shape... I've been hanging onto them for that oddball chance that I decide to build a stock engine... I'll go see what number is stamped on them, but I know for a fact that they came out of a 3K mile engine...

That sounds even better. Mine came out of a 7000 mile engine. After I soda blasted them it was apparent they weren't taken care of. Get me some pictures please.

ramairgtz- Thanks for the pictures man. I going to see what punkslalar has to offer and decide from there. :thumbsup:

Back