site issues

650Skull

Cockytoo
Top Contributor
Reaction score
8 fucking minutes i have been trying to get to the forum. site loads but the forums won't. i see 100 people looking at the site and it does not seem to handle the traffic..........frustrated YES............

lol I just spent 10 minutes or so trying to upload a 28kb picture. I thought it was my browser so I closed it and restarted; same deal. You can't have awesomeness all the time...

Travis, im sure there are quite a few of us that would send donations if needed. i know im a poor college student with a bike build way over budget but i would still send a few bucks ;) every dollar counts right>

Skull... Just send me a few hundred bucks and the site will be blazing fast! :D

Kidding... sort of...

Hang in there guys, we'll be upgrading soon. :cheers:

Payment sent.............hurry up :D

just venting Travis and i couldn't find the thread where this had been discussed, due to me turning the posts to 10 days in the lounge. Taken my meds and all's well.......still love the site:)

So... that was your down payment? :D

I'm glad you decided to stick around and feed your xs650 addiction.

I think we're going to have to limit Teebs' attachments to 10kb.. Just so he doesn't keep slowing everything down.. :laugh: That asshole.. always ruining it for everyone else..

On a serious note, thank you everyone for your support with the site! I appreciate it!

Too late... :doh: I pre-paid for 6 months of service just over an hour ago.

And I'm always skeptical about things that seem too good to be true, but I'll definitely PM you for more details.

So... that was your down payment? :D

I'm glad you decided to stick around and feed your xs650 addiction.

I think we're going to have to limit Teebs' attachments to 10kb.. Just so he doesn't keep slowing everything down.. :laugh: That asshole.. always ruining it for everyone else..

Make it 9, just so it's a challenge... and yeah, that's how I roll. :thumbsup:

Slow site or weak wi-fi leeched from my neighbor. Can handle one or the other but not both.

So... that was your down payment?

'm glad you decided to stick around and feed your xs650 addiction.

I think we're going to have to limit Teebs' attachments to 10kb.. Just so he doesn't keep slowing everything down.. That asshole.. always ruining it for everyone else..

Didn't realize i was buying the site:doh: I wouldn't have haggled for the last $10.00........Aus that is, .......wont be worth much soon but the best thing is we are heading for a Hung parliament, always wanted to shoot them but, hey who am i too argue if they want to do it with a rope

Slow site or weak wi-fi leeched from my neighbor. Can handle one or the other but not both.

Tell your neighbor not to be such a tight arse and pay for a decent connection:D

Last edited:
In the Lounge and shops section it always reverts back to the "Last 10 days" i change it when i go in then when i click onto the Forum up the top and go back into those 2 pages they are back to "Last 10 days" :confused::confused:

Skull, what do you have the 'Default Thread Age Cut Off' set to in your control panel?

'Control Panel' > 'Edit Options'> 'Thread Display Options' box > 'Default Thread Age Cut Off'

Back