For Sale - Spoked wheels, tank, and seat for sale

JDS1

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
For sale,

18" rear and 19" front spoked wheels from a 1973 tx650, good shape some rust on the spokes, $150 shipped to the lower 48.

A nice tank, no rust inside or out, black, with key. I can include the matching ignition switch if someone wants it, $50 shipped.

A real nice black seat, no rips or abrasions, no rust anywhere, $60 shipped.

All of these are from a 73 tx650 that I hardtailed, I can email pictures and as soon as I figure out how I'll throw some up here.

Thanks

Slackjaw I sent the money out on Monday for the wheels. Got a email saying he was going to ship them out this morning.

For sale,

18" rear and 19" front spoked wheels from a 1973 tx650, good shape some rust on the spokes, $150 shipped to the lower 48.

A nice tank, no rust inside or out, black, with key. I can include the matching ignition switch if someone wants it, $50 shipped.

A real nice black seat, no rips or abrasions, no rust anywhere, $60 shipped.

All of these are from a 73 tx650 that I hardtailed, I can email pictures and as soon as I figure out how I'll throw some up here.

Thanks
Are these wheels aluminum or steel

Just an update on some of the parts,

18" rear and 19" front spoked wheels - sold and shipped

A real nice black seat - sold pending payment.

Back