For Sale - Sportster tank, Inverted front end, wheels, HID headlight, ect...

Yamaha_chop

Fabricator Extraordinare
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was holding on to this stuff for a future project, but another deal for a bike came along that I really don't want to have to pass on. Hope some of you are interested in these items. All items are Best offer with prices posted, whatever you think it should be, send me a PM and we'll talk about it. Shipping prices are available upon request, and there's no negotiating those. I don't make a dime on shipping costs, what it costs you is what it costs me.

This stuff is not really in most of your guys plans on this site, but you never know when something might strike your fancy. Seems these inverted fork conversions have gotten a lot more popular, as has the newer wheels.

Thanks for looking!

2001 GSXR 750 front end, including forks, trees, clip-ons, brake calipers, brake hose, master cylinder.
Both fork seals will need to be replaced, and I don't have the resvoir and hose for the master cylinder, but otherwise this front end is in great shape! Really don't want to let it go, but I must get more bikes! ;)

$150+shipping

DSCN1886.jpg

DSCN1888.jpg

DSCN1889.jpg

Honda F3 rear wheel, perfectly straight, comes with the cush drive/sprocket. Tire isn't great, I can dismount it for cheaper shipping:

$80+shipping

DSCN1881.jpg

DSCN1882.jpg

Honda 900RR front wheel, perfectly straight, comes with rotors pictured. Tire is used on this as well, same deal can be removed for cheaper shipping.

$80+shipping

Or package deal for both $150+shipping

DSCN1885.jpg

Streetfighter headlight/fairing. Never used it, went a different direction

$20+shipping

DSCN1880.jpg

2008 Yamaha R6 Swingarm, some light scratches but in great shape, comes with the adjusters pictured.

$50+shipping

DSCN1875.jpg

DSCN1877.jpg

Harley Sportster Gas tank, great shape, no dents, clean inside. I used this for a number of years and now I'm going a different way on my bike. Will need to be repainted as the front corner is chipped and there's a scratch on the right side. Only mod I did is add a mounting tab off the back, but that can easily be cut off if you want it back to stock.

$75+shipping

DSCN1874.jpg

DSCN1873.jpg

DSCN1872.jpg

Again, all prices are OBO and It's a first come first served basis.
Thanks for looking and I hope you're interested in some good items!
Sky

Last edited:
Hello, interested in the GSXR front end for a XS build.Im assuming there is no pitting anywhere on the tubes or fork bottoms.I'm at zip code 12401.What would that cost me in shipping?

Billy, you are replying to a posting from 2012. This member hasn't been on this site since May of 2017 either. I think this is a dead thread.

Back