For Sale - springer forks like near new $400+ shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

shotgunjoe

XS650 Hunter
Reaction score
springer forks like near new $400 shipped

Manufacturer is unknown, condition is like new, its only been used for mock up. Stem diameter is 3/4inch, so I assume its for an early triumph, but it could easily be made to work on an xs650. Axle holes in the rocker plates are 16mm, with plenty of material for it to be opened up to 17mm.

IMG_20130528_235806.jpg

IMG_20130528_235822.jpg

Last edited:
Someone wants a springer... and the price is right. I keep looking at these wanting to make the mods myself, but then i'll keep them.

The measurement from the top of the bottom tree (i.e. where the bottom of the steering tube would sit) to the pivot bolt at the bottom of the leg would help so people can compare and see how their bike would sit with this front end on it.

That and the stem length between the top and bottom tree.

Do you have a pic of the top tree to show what provisions there are for handlebar mounts?

Thanks jriehl... I dont think its the right front end for the bike im building right now, but the other bike I have on the back burner woukd look great with a springer.

Tim, the length is about 23-1/2 inches, almost exactly same as a stock xs650, and the stem is just about 7-1/2 inches... again, very close to the xs650. I dont have a pic, but the top plate has 2 holes spaced about 4 inches apart... crazy I know, but again, almost exactly same as an xs650 top tree. If your serious I can take any pics you want.

I was mostly asking for the benefit of others. Unfortunately for me, I'm likely going to need a custom springer or girder for my Voodoo Vintage MK4 frame. As it is I have to shorted the stock forks by about 3 inches to level the bike. So these would be too long for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back