stolen

Online Police Report T22001219 case # c22005652 10217 2nd Ave. SW Seattle Washington 98146 please add a 1973 Harley Davidson FLH Lic# 7b2211 vin # 2a16630h3 FLH 1200

View attachment 207984View attachment 207985

It's all gone ...

Taken from a south Seattle residence between the 7th and 1th of February
Dammit man. I hope the bastard that did this O.D.'s on the dope they bought with the proceeds. I'm sure Seattle P,D. is on it like a Hunter Biden on a hooker.

If you're gonna ride a Harley, you better bring tools?
C'mon man! I've put 42k on my Road King, Only let me down once. Stripped out shift arm spline at Sturgis in '18. My best friend who went to with me has never had any issues. I will admit that the M-8's have had a ton of problems. The Twin Cams and Evo's, Evo's being the best by far, have been great bikes. Harley aren't everyone's cup of tea, I pretty much like them all.

C'mon man! I've put 42k on my Road King, Only let me down once. Stripped out shift arm spline at Sturgis in '18. My best friend who went to with me has never had any issues. I will admit that the M-8's have had a ton of problems. The Twin Cams and Evo's, Evo's being the best by far, have been great bikes. Harley aren't everyone's cup of tea, I pretty much like them all.
I like Harley’s and many friends ride them. On the other hand I have one friend who is an avid Italian bike guy, who ”affectionately” calls them Hardly Ablesons. I don’t pay much attention to him in this regard because he doesn’t like anything. There may be certain models with issues but many times reliability is directly proportional to maintenance and care.

Kop I hope they recover your things and catch the ba$tards who did this.

I like Harley’s and many friends ride them. On the other hand I have one friend who is an avid Italian bike guy, who ”affectionately” calls them Hardly Ablesons. I don’t pay much attention to him in this regard because he doesn’t like anything. There may be certain models with issues but many times reliability is directly proportional to maintenance and care.

Kop I hope they recover your things and catch the ba$tards who did this.
One of my best friends has a little of everything, H-D, KTM, Moto Guzzi, Honda, Suzuki and he just picked up an absolutely mint 75'DT250. Like me, he like's em all.

I don't have a ton of money invested in tools but when I think about it what I have took me over 40 years to get so to loose them all would suck
What happened to you sucks big time and the hoods who robbed you will probably get pennies on the dollar for what the tools cost and think of the assholes who will buy those tools knowing where they came from
Sorry what happened to you man
Hopefully the thieves will get stupid some how and get caught
How can they sell a stolen vehicle short of parting it out I don't get it

It's a Yamaha forum, picking on Harley's is what we do. ;^) I've had a fair number of Buells. (yeah, past tense)

Last edited:
I have stuff in the garage and house that I’d hate to lose to a punk a$$ thief. My garage is well locked (as much as you can lock a man door) and the garage doors have electric door openers on them. In the winter I disable the one door and literally clamp it shut. On the other door, I have a remote controlled power switch device, in line with the door opener power circuit. When I close the garage door, I can turn the power to the opener “OFF” remotely. That way, even if someone had the door code, they couldn’t get in. I also have the door connected to my phone so I can tell if the door is opened or closed. Just a tip to try to keep your stuff safe.

Hasn't happened in a long time, but many years ago I’d come home and find the garage door open😱. Must be someone in the neighborhood with the same frequency opener. Newer tech on the replacement door openers appears to have eliminated this problem.

I have stuff in the garage and house that I’d hate to lose to a punk a$$ thief. My garage is well locked (as much as you can lock a man door) and the garage doors have electric door openers on them. In the winter I disable the one door and literally clamp it shut. On the other door, I have a remote controlled power switch device, in line with the door opener power circuit. When I close the garage door, I can turn the power to the opener “OFF” remotely. That way, even if someone had the door code, they couldn’t get in. I also have the door connected to my phone so I can tell if the door is opened or closed. Just a tip to try to keep your stuff safe.

Hasn't happened in a long time, but many years ago I’d come home and find the garage door open😱. Must be someone in the neighborhood with the same frequency opener. Newer tech on the replacement door openers appears to have eliminated this problem.
But if you have 1 window there in
I have security lights on 3 sides of the shop (where there are windows) and the one side of the shop has no windows cause it's kinda hidden back there
And I have a security light inside both areas so if they break in I guess they can see better and don't trip and sue me
I'm not trying to make light of the situation but if they want to get in they will get in

It's a Yamaha forum picking on Harley's is what we do. ;^) I've had a fair number of Buels. (yeah past tense)
I didn't take it any other way. I remember in my younger days when I had my '75 650, I rode with a bunch of Harley riders. with one exception, all of the needling was good natured. These guys were hard core, not quite 1%ers but hard core. In my opinion although I think the practice of "dumping" by the Japanese sucked, the Japanese forced Harley to build a better bike. If they had continued to build the Shovelhead, they would have long ago went away.

Back