• harley hummer(think detriot bros)

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • dream-style tanks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • long type customs

• sherman

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • an old fire extinguisher(s)-----barf!!

• Total voters

jamesgs4

fuck this, let's ride!
Reaction score
Sporty peanuts are played out, wassells are played out, mustangs are played out, honda dream tanks are played out, hodaka tanks are played out, harley hummer tanks are played out, narrowed whatever tanks are played out, alien tanks are played out, fat"boob" tanks are played out. I run a frisco-ish dished sporty tank but would love a high tunnel wassel, so I voted wassel as my fave. What is your played out preference?

Every fuel tank is a symphony. Or something.

I don't think any of them are played out. It all depends on the combination of design elements used on the bike.

But we could use some new options.

I think a more interesting question would be 'If you could make a new style of tank what would it be like?'

I think over the last century, all possible tank options have been produced at this point. So a new tank design would be nearly impossible.

Impossible? Maybe for mortal men, but NOT FOR US!!!

How about the cluster of scuba tanks tank? The giant Nexium pill tank? The kidney bean! The egg. Have a cigar. Peas in (or out of) a pod. A shark head. The -- no, that would be obscene, even for me. :laugh:

I dunno, man. Maybe you're right.

Played out?? Only on the interweb....run whatever the fuck tank you think looks good....how many chops will you pass daily with the same?? Only reason I dont run a sporty on my XS is cause I got an ironhead, and it just fits....

Craig

two N2O tanks!!!!!!!! :yikes:

ok but seriously, my buddy runs a peanut and as of right now I have an old Harley dirt bike tank that Im going to try and modify a bit and run it!

Played out?? Only on the interweb....run whatever the fuck tank you think looks good....how many chops will you pass daily with the same?? Only reason I dont run a sporty on my XS is cause I got an ironhead, and it just fits....

Craig
Thank you! It's true! I have yet to see ONE chopped xs in my area. Whether on my bike or in my truck. I did however , while riding my bicycle, see what I thought was an xs chop. Chased it to the next light, and it turned out to be a Triumph. Ha. Cool dude anyway.

But wait, You forgot about the tankless tank.

You asked.

venture.jpg

Its all preference..... The big difference is paint/design. Im an artist by trade and am really excited to do something different, but then again.... who cares.. do what YOU like.. thats all that matters

Back