The Old Bag

xjwmx

XS650 Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
I went to Arby's today and there was a scruffy looking guy with a bag under his table, and as he sat there he kept glancing down into the bag. I went over to the manager and told him there was a guy acting suspiciously and to keep an eye on him. He said he would just call the police and I said there's no need for that. The guy got up from the table for a minute and I got the bag and put it under my table. The guy came back and sat down and kept looking out of the corner of eye at the bag under my table. I guess the manager called the police anyway, because they came and put him in handcuffs and took him away.

Had something like that happen to me at McDonalds many years ago.....
I had ordered 'to go' but decided to eat my lunch onsight after I saw a table open. When I opened the sack I saw they had forgotten my fries....so I went back to the counter and told them about their ommision and they gave me the fries. On returning to my table and my waiting lunch there was a homeless old hag eating my Big Mack!! I said "That's my lunch!"
She said "It doesn't have your name on it!"
She had a bag sitting there next to her so I grabbed it and left. She said "That's my bag!"
I said "It doesn't have your name on it!"
Fixed her ass.

I can't believe I fell for that.:doh:

But then again, I can't believe I fell for the old "marriage is bliss" thing too. :D

A couple of years ago, there was a guy that for several hours shut down the whole exit on I24 in Nashville around a TA Truckstop-just down the road from me. He stood at the fuel pumps with what turned out to be a gym bag of dirty laundry, threatening to blow it all up.

And I didn't make this up. :D

John

I'd read a similar story years ago, but couldn't remember the ending:confused:. Read responce #5 :doh: and remembered the ending. LOL :laugh:

It got me too, but not as bad as the person who told it to me, who was still trying to figure out what was in the bag. Even after being told the punchline.

th_t7z9r4.gif

Back