Wanted - titled frame

Daily bump. 79 thanks for the link. Was thinking bout sending him a message. 350 is ridiculous for a frame. My last 2 running titled xs's were 350. My god these are turning in to harley parts:yikes::wtf:

Posted via Mobile

Well if running complete bikes are going for 300-700 why would I pay 500 for a bare frame? Early 70s maybe 200. Mid 150. Late 100. Come on people these are Yamahas not a pre unit.

Posted via Mobile

I would think that you might have trouble finding a titled frame for under 300 considering theres that chopper shop in NJ that pays 300 a frame and they have fedex pick it up or atleast they did....good luck to you though. xs650 parts prices seem to be going up a bit...i could be wrong ?

Last edited:
Yup just got one last night. 150. Waiting on paper for the other one. Same price. So that makes 2 for 300. You guys need to realize these are jap bikes. And WE set the market. Prices go up cuz someone might have been okay with paying 500 dollars for a frame. It is really taking all the fun out of it with prices going up like harleys. So with that being said the other 1 is for sale for 500 bucks :mad:

Posted via Mobile

Yup just got one last night. 150. Waiting on paper for the other one. Same price. So that makes 2 for 300. You guys need to realize these are jap bikes. And WE set the market. Prices go up cuz someone might have been okay with paying 500 dollars for a frame. It is really taking all the fun out of it with prices going up like harleys. So with that being said the other 1 is for sale for 500 bucks :mad:

Posted via Mobile

Hate to break it to ya, but yeah, we did set the prices. Demand went up, and so did prices. Find me a running bike for $500-750 today and I will buy everyone one of them that comes up. It just isn't happening anymore, the days of the free XS650 or cheap XS are gone (for now)...

In a few years, we will be able to buy all the "projects" that people have hacked up and couldn't finish or lost interest in... :thumbsup:

We were buying complete running titled late 70's & early eighties bikes for $400-500 in 2009. Last year I saw the "asking" price around here double for the same bikes. I am in Indiana. :twocents:

Back