Make Offer - Tons of Parts

sivarTi

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm stripping my bike down and bought another entire bikes worth of stripped out parts. I'm not going to use most of it. Everything was on a 1980 bike, either mine or the parts bike.

1 Rear Lowering kit/shock relocation Drum brake only. Bought it for my bike but I have rear disc.
1 set front and rear stock turn signals
1 front headlight and bucket SOLD
1 set of side covers SOLD
1 set of air filter boxes
1 set of hi way/crash bars (some sort of aftermarkets I'm sure) SOLD
1 Chrome Yamaha Hi Rise Sissy Bar (pretty cool and in super shape)
1 set front and rear pegs and brackets SOLD

Once I get started on my bike there will be more sets of stock parts, I'm sure this site is full of stock parts rolling through. If you need something let me know and I'll look

Make offers, I'm in Spokane WA. I'll be out in the garage tomorrow and snap pictures of everything.

Last edited:
P1000966.jpg

P1000962.jpg

P1000964.jpg

I put the back rest up to my bike real quick and didn't see right off how it fits. The back rest seems a little narrow for my 1980 however it does read Yamaha Motor Cycles within the wings. Pretty cool.

Thanks, Headlight bucket sold.

I have a spare spedo, decent shape with about 8k on it. 1 Screw came out of face plate so it's a little wonky in there but usable. In fact if I could figure out how to take it apart I'd use it.

Chrome guage back pieces in decent shape, cluster bracket and indicator light pod also for sale. Make offers.

Stock Seat pan, was going to plasma it apart into a shape I like but decided just to make an entire seat tin instead.