For Sale - twelve XS 650s for $2500 !!!!!!!

My deal fell through on this. However, if you put some of tehse up for sale I would be more than interested in a frame with engine. Title or not.

how did this work out I;m looking

I've got them. So far I have been pulling motors apart, and spending crazy amounts of money with Mike's XS among other places. Also doing a complete build for a guy out of Colorado.

I am getting ready to put eight or nine for sale. I currently have about 15 XS650's and I am wanting to fund a Miller Syncrowave 200 for future builds. I will be posting the bikes for sale here on the forum first, then on Craigslist, and as a last resort eBay. I have one complete 1978 Heritage Special that runs great with title that I will be posting for $950. The rest of the bikes that are not running, but with a good motor and title will go for $650-$750 and people will get to pick their wheels, tank, etc. Bikes with a good motor but no title will be for $550ish.

I also have spare motors, wheels, and whatever else you can think of.
There is also some cool stuff like a complete VM34 tuner kit with a ton of jets, needles, slides, etc. A XS1 front drum brake wheel in awesome shape, and other stuff (chopper stuff like a sporty tank and whatnot). I just need to find the time to get it all organized and ready to sell.

My Rat Bike will be for sale too for $1,750. It's completely tricked out with a boyer, upgraded charging system, mini battery, full stainless exhaust, TC bros hardtail, and a bunch of other stuff.

Lots of stuff coming up for sale :yikes: :thumbsup:

Yes, indeed. I should have a couple coming up in a bit. My time is mostly taken by a complete build I am doing for a gentleman in Denver, and several bikes have already been sold privately. I did put one for sale here on the forum last week and it got snagged in couple days.

Back