Wanted - Untitled Frame

Yeah I was hoping someone would be close enough for pickup. Just learned that a decent sized show by me is doing a swap meet for the first time so maybe I luck out and find something else to play with there...

Depends on how much of a hurry you are for it. I have a 1980 frame and I am from Annapolis, and travel back that way, just no plans soon. Was gonna drive up for the motorcycle show @ timonium this weekend but plans changed. Might be able to meet you in winchester,va, area. BTW, its free.

Several free frames here, tried to give them away before... I have a brand new unnumbered factory replacement part CB900F frame too can't give that away either. Some day the scrap metal guy will haul em. recyclebill where are you when we need you?

Roadcall= PM sent

2eightcustoms=Keep these in mind but its the shipping that hurts...

gggGary=I have the same problem the others do, just too far away.

Pm replied roadcall but unfortunately I had an unexpected vacation without computer access. Still hoping we can meet up for this in the future.

DaddyGCycles-Yeah have a few cases of that. And most of the frames on CL lately I can find a runner for not much more within a few hours drive.

Last edited:
Several free frames here, tried to give them away before... I have a brand new unnumbered factory replacement part CB900F frame too can't give that away either. Some day the scrap metal guy will haul em. recyclebill where are you when we need you?

You're so far away they aren't even worth scrap metal..

Back