Very Interesting XS650's on Craigslist!!

xscessivecompulsive

Live 2 Ride, Ride 2 Live
Reaction score
Hey guys, Im on my Ol ladys Imac and dont know how to copy and paste otherwise I wouldve shared the Link. But if you go on CL for Portland Or, and type in XS650 in the motorcycles you'll see a very interesting bike on there for sale! And maybe one of you boys can post the link! Thought it was kinda cool and wanted to share!!

XsC

Wild!

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/mcy/2218982896.html

Someone else posted something similar to this a while back. Kinda pricey for a non-running bike but then again it doesnt say much about what it needs to run...

Oh, and I dont think its possible to "Copy and Paste" on an Apple computer. Not sure why but some people were talking about it in one of my classes the other day, I was dumbfounded!

3n53k13le5T15Q65P1b2g7ef2db59160f19d7.jpg

Of course its possible to copy and paste with an Apple computer-several ways, including the same keyboard commands as Windoze-ctrlC, ctrlV. Edit, copy, cut, paste etc. What the hell kind of class are you taking? LOL

That bike would be cool sitting in the shop-or living room. :)

John

A copy of a copy of double trouble. The other double trump is for sale to the sound of 25 gs. That one runs tho.

Posted via Mobile

That bike looks like a Japanese copy of a famous duel engine Triumph in the '70's. I can't remember his name, man. There's a famous picture of the bike doing a wheelie down the track and another of a massive burn out

i saw this bike at a the "one" show here in portland a week or two ago. it was awesome. now that i know it doesn't work, it doesn't seem as cool. that was a great show. very inspiring.

Back