Wargasser Speed Shop

Wargasser Speed Shop

Wargasser Speed Shop
Reaction score
Just wanted to bring some fresh parts and a few builds to the forum. We are a small shop in souther Califorina that build Hot rods, Race cars, and Motorcycles. We will be posting a new xs 650 build and more parts as we finish them.
Here's a few parts we have come up with that might spark some intrest..
streetchop2.jpg

All spools are 3/4 axles and come in 36 or 40 spoke. They come polished or raw and are made from 6061 aluminum. They also come with sealed roller bearings and 4130 crush tube.
WGfuelcaps1.jpg

All gas caps come with stainless bungs and are perfect for your next custom gas tank. Aluminum caps are $88 and brass caps are $99 plus $5 shipping anywhere in the US. and all out parts are made in the USA
If you have anyquestion please give us a call, or email us anytime.

Last edited:
Parts look great. I'm in the market for a gas cap. Flipping the sides and axing my 3gallon. Here is a question though. Should I run with a vented cap or vent out of the bottom of the tank?

Parts look great. I'm in the market for a gas cap. Flipping the sides and axing my 3gallon. Here is a question though. Should I run with a vented cap or vent out of the bottom of the tank?
On all of our caps the bung is made so its very easy to run the vent out the bottom of the tank. I like it myself because its simple and clean. But if you have any other questions just give us a call anytime.

Harley 35mm fork legs! Get them shaved and polished or tumbled for your xs to HD front end conversion. Heres a quick pic of one we did in the shop.
Wargasser-3r.jpg

Wargasser-1r.jpg

wgdavidmann2.jpg

Back