Who Makes Drag Fuel Tanks Like These?

Patches

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
OK fellas, I've searched and searched and before I bust out the welder and start ordering cap and petcock bungs to make my own I was wondering if anybody knew of a company that made fuel tanks/cells like these.
triumph-drag-bike-mockup-1.jpg

triumph-drag-bike-mockup-2.jpg

This is a lowbrow customs bike, but there are many pictures of old drag bikes out there with tanks like these. Something like these would be perfect for my next build, but I have been unable to find anything and my google-fu is feeling week on this one. Any help is greatly appreciated. And yes, it's going to be another XS650 build. I'm debating starting a build thread to keep everybody up to date. It is going to involve a monoshock, aluminium swing arm, inverted forks, factory wheels, and AT tires. That's all I'm gonna say for now:)

Thanks in advanced.

Ryan

Dan,

Making them is always an option as they probably wouldn't be too hard to do and I have the shop to get it done, I guess I'm just being lazy. If you want, you can shoot me a price.

Final bump. Looks like I'm going to have to stars ordering some aluminium and fire up the welder..........

Back