rcfoxhound

rcfoxhound
Reaction score

Attachments

• xs13.jpg
    xs13.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
I made the seat in the pic. The bike is not mine, its just a customers bike that sent me a finished pic. I dont know if 'spirit of the 70s' built the bike or not, but i definitely made the seat. haha...

Check out my site... if you need custom colors or something let me know and i can make it how you like... I can also ship anywhere even if its not listed in the shop... just let me know...

www.counterbalancecycles.bigcartel.com
www.counterbalancecycles.blogspot.com

I made the seat in the pic. The bike is not mine, its just a customers bike that sent me a finished pic. I dont know if 'spirit of the 70s' built the bike or not, but i definitely made the seat. haha...

Check out my site... if you need custom colors or something let me know and i can make it how you like... I can also ship anywhere even if its not listed in the shop... just let me know...

www.counterbalancecycles.bigcartel.com
www.counterbalancecycles.blogspot.com

sorry man, didn't mean to confuse! the blue one in the attached photo is definitely yours, but the linked one in his post (the red bike) is from those UK guys.

For ironlegs is this tail section ( fender ) still in production , if so who makes it . Thanks

Thanks all decided on HOT WINGS.

Last edited:
Back