Why this is the best forum...

lidirtrider

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I have to say without a doubt that this is the best forum to hang out on. The worst one, well worst 2 really are AR15.com and NASIOC (North American Subaru Impreze Owners Club). I've always had friendly chats with folks on here. I even spoke to a few people on the phone when I got really stuck. Everyone here is just generally friendly, helpful, and supportive with the advice they give.

Anyone with an AR15 thats gone on ar15.com knows how much that place sucks. Lots of whiners, most of whom probably don't even own A GUN, let alone an actual AR. And forget it if its not an expensive brand name...

Then over on NASIOC I recently asked a question about brakes. More specifically, I asked if anyone had ever bought a particular brand, from a specific seller on ebay. I was basically told that ebay sucks, dont buy ricer crap, and I'm an idoit for wanting to save money.

It really sucks to try find some help or ask for opinions only to be ridiculed, and mocked.

Not here tho....this is the best board, with the best people. Period.

F##k yea brother^^^^^ try getting on tsc true street cars.com nothing but a trash talk fest lol. Love this forum! I get on here like 5 times a day:thumbsup:

Posted via Mobile

Back