Free - With a Catch

That's the idea here.. but the people who have received parts have yet to add anything..

More grabbers than givers in life.

Maybe if the givers post who they gave the parts to then if they don't give something back they won't be able to receive anything else. Not ideal, but this good idea will get killed by the grabbers

Jeez skull you know it is all about ME.
Don't fight it just send your parts and if I don't use them on a resell bike then when you need something I will gladly sell them back(if you pay enough).
It ain't about helping anyone it's about putting money in my pocket period.
And I've noticed the trend is now smaller displacement Honda's so send me those parts also.
If it helps to smooth the way I'll tell you I'm a diabetic cancer patient in the onset of MS wanting a chance to build my dream bike so I can pass it to my only relative a distant second nephew lost in south Asia so they will remember me.

(addendum this post is sarcasm, in support of skull's post do NOT send me any parts. I AM NOT in the parts business. I have enough useless shit in the shop which I need to offer up in support of this thread)

ive got a handfull of those nylon screws used to isolate your brushes on a 650 charging system. have several 650 heads with broken fins but the inards should be ok

Whats really cool is the free advice around here. I'm still heavily impressed with the contributions, generosity and knowledge of "5 Twins".. that dude is awesome. He steps in there when you need an answer about your bike, and its usually spot on.. he sent me some free micro bits for my bs38carb set at no charge a while back during my rebuild.. That KINDa stuff makes you feel guilty...LOL. Anyway .. this is a great idea to share parts.. i have a few things myself that i ordered wrong, and extra used stuff etc.. Let me look around the garage.. i do have a stainless brake line 17 inch i think.. was going to use for front-- from bars to manifold thingy at triple tree.. but i went with a solid full length instead.. i'll have to check its length to make sure.. i myself would like a stainesss braided line for rear this ones too short.

Back