Make Offer - Xs650 bobber basket case

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDIANAXS650

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
All right guys. Here is what I have. It has to go! Make me a solid offer and take it all (lLowballers NOT welcome). I have a 1971 CB750 frame (big bore CB motor is gone already so please dont ask)with the original spoke wheels. This bike was a drag bike that stopped racing in the late 70's. So the rake has been changed and looks awesome. It is not titled but i have a neck that is titled that i can work into the deal. It has a peanut tank in good working shape. The motor is a 1975 XS650 motor. It has 120lbs in each cylinder but could use a good bath. The carbs i have are 34mm mukunies that are good to go. Nice and clean. I also have a set of 38's that are in pieces and pretty dirty. I have boxes of parts to go with this deal. Some new and tons of used. To much to list. You want all the details come and take a look. I also have 10 foot of 1 1/8" 120 wall DOM tubing to go with it. That should be enough to do the hard tail since that is what i was going to do with it. New Soloseat and many other items. I WILL NOT PART IT OUT OR SHIP IT. Located in New Castle Indiana. However I am not opposed to possible trades. let me know. Best way to contact me is by phone. 765-215-5421 Rob.

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 277
  • xs650 motor.jpg
    xs650 motor.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 203
Come on guys shoot me some offers. This stuff needs to go quick!!! All i can say is no but i cant say no if you dont ask. Thanks,

Rob

I understand that you DON'T want to part it out. But are you selling the XS motor with a CB frame? How much are you asking?

frankenbasket case...

might help if instead of banning lowballers right out of the gate maybe you could tell everyone what you expect all that junk is worth?

I mean no disrespect.... just sayin...

frankenbasket case...

might help if instead of banning lowballers right out of the gate maybe you could tell everyone what you expect all that junk is worth?

I mean no disrespect.... just sayin...

Ok. Lowballers welcome. I know what i have in it but that is beside the point. I will cry about that later. Lets see some offers. Just throw some dollar signs at me and see what happens. Thanks and sorry for any confusion that is why i listed it under "Make offer" which implies that i want people to make offers and i will work a deal with them. :thumbsup:

I understand that you DON'T want to part it out. But are you selling the XS motor with a CB frame? How much are you asking?

Yes it is all together. Just shoot me an offer of what you are will ing to pay and i will give you an answer. I literally have boxes of parts (New and used) on top of the engine and frame.

I have two sets. The ones on the cb750k and a brand new set for an xj550. I would rather sell the new set rather than the ones on the frame. Let me know and we can work something out. Thanks for the interest.:thumbsup:

if your willing to part with the forks ill take them

Posted via Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back