Wanted - XS650 Perormance Parts and Rear Sets

TonUpPhill

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new here and I'm searching for some rear sets for a track bike. Has anyone built their own or know where I can get a decently priced pair of these? Also searching for any performance parts, I'm keeping the engine stock but I'm doing all I can to improve handling.

Your help is much appreciated!

Thank you
Phillip Metcalf

how about these???
XSrearsets-1.jpg

XSrearsets.jpg

Rearsets-2.jpg

Toe pegs and linkage are obviously part of the package, All billet aluminum. $175 shipped lower 48.

Exactly! That seems like a fair price for the pair! How do we do the transaction?
I've got Paypal, or I could sent you a money order.

Cool. What year is your bike? Yamaha changed the spacing on the mount studs, around 74-75. Not sure. Paypal is fine, ill pay the fees, cuz i need some dough in there. LOL!

Thats ok. However, i will need a few days to make some mounts. I made a few sets for the early frames, and none for the later ones. I have a prototype mount that is done. Ill check the hole pattern and get crackin on some of these. The levers are all the same, and those are done. Ill PM you my PP info.
Kris

not at the moment. sorry. my cafe build is my guinea pig on these as it will be with other projects. And my frame is at the blasters now. this is the best pic that i have with a half ass mock-up before i started the tear down. there not fitted perfect obviously.

TigersBanquet026.jpg

Would love to see a pic of the linkages and mount when you're done (when you have time to post them up). I'd be keen on a set for a '78 special. How much to post to Australia?

Back