Yamaha / Triumph tank badges, made by Resto, wanted!

I'm printing the one with the holes right now using my Ender 5 Plus with an 0.4mm nozzle at a 0.15mm layer height, and Cura tells me it's going to take two hours. Of course, with a filament change near the end it will take a bit longer (depending on how much attention I'm paying).
Be interesting to see how that comes out.

Done. I'm not going to link the STL here, it's on my Printables.com page linked above.

EDIT: Just to be clear, I redrew this one rather more completely than the others; since it's a "modern" design I went with a replica font and redid the text, to make it crisp. Likewise, the "swoosh" is made using bezier curves, not cut and paste. But it's still Resto's design, just my rendering of it.
Solomoriah,

You're a Saint.

-resto

Attachments

• Resto's Alternate Side Panel Logos.png
    Resto's Alternate Side Panel Logos.png
    879.6 KB · Views: 25

That's the beauty of working with plastic and digital files, re-sizing is a piece of cake. That, and plastic is nice and light, a couple of screws to hold it on are all you need.
I made a couple of badges for a Special tank that were a bit larger than I thought looked good. It was necessary so as to cover the (asymmetrical) indentations on the side of the tank. Being cast in pewter, they are quite heavy, and two little screws aren't quite enough, especially on the thin background to the badges.

BTW, anything I post on this board is free to use by everyone. That's what forums are for, to share information.

Attachments

• IMG_4011.JPG
    IMG_4011.JPG
    701 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4029.JPG
    IMG_4029.JPG
    675.7 KB · Views: 30
Back