2013 xs650 build off bikes

It's here!!!

Still waiting on the battery box, but I won't start chopping till after Christmas so no worries there.

Attachments

• IMG_20121129_122946.jpg
    IMG_20121129_122946.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 133
6fiddy.jpg

This was the very first cut, I was gonna just do a very cheap and simple bobber.. but I really wanted more.

xsbuildfirstrail.png

Here's the rough idea for the custom hardtail... used galvanized conduit to play with different ideas...

Last edited:
awwww shucks guys...thanks lol.

I'm just trying to make everything as clean as possible.....the opposite of the norm for my personal builds lol.

My pegs/toe pegs will match the shift knob...

livingdeadmc, the shifter looks cool. very twisted! are you twisted too?
I got my fender struts close to being able to mocked up
full

full

I mounted the tank but didn't take pics yet.

I'm just trying to make everything as clean as possible.....the opposite of the norm for my personal builds lol.

i think we're in the same idea mode thats why im not in that big rush. take'n my time with each part and make it as clean as i can. i love ratty hotrods but i've beat that horse to death time for something diffrent :laugh:

carbon those struts look killer....what did you cut em out with?

thanks sir.
they are not perfect but they will work. You can tell that they are hand made. and not mass manufactured. :laugh:
I used a 41/2" angle gringer with a cutoff wheels only took 2 wheels then I cleaned them with 38 grit flap disk on the angle grinder.

Back