A Short Introduction

AnthonyMartello

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Hello community,

Greeting to all members of this community. I am new to this forum. I want to share my thoughts with all the members of the forum. If I have done any type of mistake, then forgive me. I wish for your support and cooperation.

Best Regards,
Anthony Martello

Welcome, there is a wealth of knowledge here. I know there are several here on this site that have forgotten more then I will ever know about the xs. What are you working on?

Your prob right to be honest, but there are countries out there that don't speak english. When he posts a link to 'Vigra', or his rich nigerian friend who wants to give you money, then you know he's a spam-bot. :)

Your prob right to be honest, but there are countries out there that don't speak english. When he posts a link to 'Vigra', or his rich nigerian friend who wants to give you money, then you know he's a spam-bot. :)

His tag line says he's from "Cantrall, IL". Pretty sure they speak English there...

Best to nip it i the bud. If one get a hold there will be a stream. and why give them a chance to con someone who is not as tuned as you guys

let Travis and gggary know they will sort it out

His tag line says he's from "Cantrall, IL". Pretty sure they speak English there...

Yeh good point. Although i did see some 'honey boo boo' last night for the 1st time. Whether THAT's english is also open for debate. I could barely follow them...

Oh hell I watched up till the Lady left.
Then I figured I had enough too!
I'm afraid that I couldn't put my family out on front street like that.
Also it's no wonder that the rest of the world thinks of us Southerners as slack jawed yokels:banghead:

Soooo.... If i act completely ignorant, have no self esteem, get rlly fat and have a bunch of dumb ass kids will i get a bunch of money and get my own tv show?!?! To think i served in the military and literally fought for my country for shit like these idiots makes me sick.. What has my homeland become?? All we can do is pray, expect the worse and hope for the best.. Sorry for the outburst but i don't see how these pple are making more money than i am working my ass off and they just get to be the idiots they truly are.. Is this the American dream?!

Back