Attention ( DADDY G CYCLES ) scammed $3500 from me DON't TRUST HIM...

Status
Not open for further replies.
daddy g is a joke ! He used to be on 650chopper all the time braggin bout how great he is and goin to the bank with tons of cash . Everything this guy sells is crap if he has touched it or welded it dont buy anything welded by this guy ! I am sure some of you saw it in the 650chopper site when that went down I told the truth and got kicked off for being honest . Stuff like this needs to come out so the people know not keep it hidden . Really doubt there is two sides .

don't trust anybody, ever. i would gamble up to about $100 with paying someone up front. never anything close to 3,500..

pay him a visit with some friends

61 posts and most every one has made up their mind and will flay daddyg when/if he surfaces...........................3 posts buy frank white and 5 in total...............

Frank, what is the story.................. Reading your first post it seams you have had an offer of $2000 + your bike in parts. That is a lot more than nothing and is a start to getting something out of this mess. if you took the Bike/parts and it is noted on your contract, with a correction, and promise to pay a weekly amount, (noted in the contract), then you are better off than having nothing. If you have refused his offer it also my go bad for you if it does ever get to court as they like people to sort these things out themselves and an offer is a start to a solution, even if you think he is jerking you around

Back to the flaying...........Why would daddyg even bother to come back on here to try to sort this out, if he was inclined, most of you lot have the rope over the branch and no matter what he is going to say you lot will just keep pulling on the rope.

Getting bitter is not the answer to these sorts of problems, if it has happened then maybe you have to look at why it has, and be prepared to take some of the responsibility for putting yourself in that situation. When buying a build a deposit is acceptable but to pay someone the full amount without having some sort of progress contact and pics or something is just plain folly, and if background checks aren't done then i ask why not.

I see he is answering to this now........

Trust no one!!

09-06-08_11_55_214a2d3469d8483.jpg

If you only new the hole story
this is not the place to do it on.

ehh, yes actually this is the proper place to do it.
You use this particular site to advertise your services and sell/buy parts.
Why wouldn't this be the right place to save your rep??
I've been reserving my opinion until both sides are heard, so whats the whole story?

Yeah, I am alright with the tools, but not so hip on electrical or the detailed motor stuff, but my old man is a factory trained Harley mechanic from the early 80's, so I have a pretty knowledgeable dude on my side. He has been a manufacturing engineer for like 20 years now, I can tell that he likes tearing into a bike after being away so long. Hoping to do a nice rebuild/rephase this winter with his help.

Im the same way man, put me anywhere near electronics and motor, they both have wayyyy too many parts for me to even try. haha. Thats awesome, sounds like youre gonna have a good helper when you start your build. I have no one thats good with bikes, I have a buddy who rebuilds classic cars so hes been helping me out, he welds, wires, and pretty much an overall handyman in the garage.

^ This. Rich, this single thread has the capability of obliterating your business.

I'd figure this shit out ASAP. Next thing you know this is gonna pop up over on the cult, on xs650chopper......everywhere.

Hell he will be luck if it already hasnt hit there... shit travels fast in the web

It's better to remain silent and let people think you are a scammer than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

^+1

ehh, yes actually this is the proper place to do it.
You use this particular site to advertise your services and sell/buy parts.
Why wouldn't this be the right place to save your rep??
I've been reserving my opinion until both sides are heard, so whats the whole story?

+1000. This 100% correct.

So let's hear the hole or whole story. I'm sure they are both equally interesting.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back