Billet top triple clamp,

How is this?????
I can use the same profile for the cafe version, and the OE type. Bolts will still pinch from the side, but no lip to catch the eye.

newXSUPPER3D.jpg

I believe this will br the final product. Im really liking it.:thumbsup:
OE bar holes will require modification to gauge bracket. The bracket will hit the bar cushions underneath. Grinding will be required on bracket.

Pricing will be $118 shipped US

$124 shipped canada.

35mm, or 34mm, pinch bolt style. 73 and later I believe.

Taking orders now!!! Paypal or MO.

I know that Bobber Bill has lots of people commited to triples, but I have 6 ready for shipment. Price is $118 shipped to lower 48. Parts are satin/machined finish. I have 2 with Bar mount privisions. They will accept stock bar rubbers. There will be trimming to them needed to fit. As my billeet clamps are slimmer at the bar mount point.
Stainless hardware included.
IMAG0207.jpg

Cafe style
IMAG0205.jpg

Durgam - For those of us that have the aluminum bushing instead of the stock rubber bushing for the riser mounts. How much trimming do we need to make them work? They look great btw.

Wont these effectively lower the frontend since the stock triple is 'higher' at the stem portion than the fork leg.

The will effectively lower the front end. about an inch or 1.25 at the most. it will affect the turn in, making a bit quicker. but you will lose some ground clearance.

Generalee, I will do some figureing tonight, and see exactly what needs to be done. I know that the rubbers need about a half inch taken out of the length, total. 1/4 per piece, or 1/2 on one. GOOD QUESTION THOUGH!!

or you could just drill 2 holes in the cafe version if you want solid mounted bars

so you can give the consumer the option to upgrade or use his stock plugs? Perhaps the consumer already has rubber plugs in good condition (and appreciates their vibration reducing features) and then later down the line decides to go with a more solid option?

its not a completely asinine idea, but I understand where you guys are coming from too.

Yeah i follow that line of thought as to a later upgrade from stock rubber to rigid.
But wouldn't see the point in buying soli/rigid ones together with a soild triple as a kit.

So you might as well buy the ones hugh has already developed at a later date.

On another note I am wondering why these triples don't seem to be as popular as the others currently being sold in another thread?? Both look great to me.

Back