central minnesota

I was recently given this number from a new shop (heavy metal custom cycles in Minnetonka). Their frame guy is Pearson Custom in Prior Lake 952-237-6261. supposedly he charges 1k for full custom frames but I don't know what he'd charge for just a hard tail kit. I might call him about my brats seat rails.

There is a place in Howard lake called Triple T Race products. they do a lot of one off fabrication and would tig your frame for you.

just sayin hi from farmington. i've got a '79 special in a million pieces right now. i'm hoping to have it ready to ride by the time my balls thaw this spring...:bike:

any one in minnesota have a set of extended forks for sale. 4inch would be prefered but I think 6 inch would work as well. any one needing paint work give me a call I do great work for CHEAP!!!

New to the forum, just found this thread....cool.
I am in New Richmond WI.
Any of you locals still got parts? I got a few extra this & thats...looks like it's been a while (other than today) since anyone was on this thread.

I am in Saskatchewan, Canada. We sound just like you guys!!! (south dakota people guessed i was from minnesota or saskatchewan when we were there on a bike trip)

One of the drywallers i met at work is from minnesota, NO ACCENT!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh: damn whiskey

Hey Carter724, I'm in Lakeville just off county rd 70, I've got a 79XS in parts too, working on a bobber, got the standard TC Bros hardtail and sporty tank, plan to get the bike finished by mid summer for a ride around Lake Superior. I've also got a 1981 XS to ride until the bobber is finished. Welcome.

Hi sherwin, it sounds like you live pretty close. I'm north of county rd 50 on Pilot Knob. Superior would be a great ride. Last summer I rode along the Mississippi south to NE Iowa on a 200cc bike. I had it pegged going 60 mph, but it was a fun ride.
Anybody know where to get a frame painted for cheaper than I found? I was quoted $210 painted at a body shop and $190 from a powder coater.

Back