central minnesota

any body ready to ride these chops yet decided to tear mine all back appart and now its crunch time to get it put back together

Attachments

• P08-27-10_17.55.jpg
    P08-27-10_17.55.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 131
  • 01202011037.jpg
    01202011037.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 130
From Hinckley area will be down at bearded lady tommorrow I own 78 rider and a 79 in the middle of a rebuild/rephase and frame build...I am looking for people to meet up with for builds and ride maybe start a club just checking on intrest in the area...

Ha, wish I would have saw your post earlier brother ray. I was at the bearded lady all day.. Saw a lot of good xs' out there? Mine is in the process of being mocked up right now. I went with the Ardcore hardtail and I'm digging the lines on it

Hello all,
I'm in Big Lake, just got my bike finished, I hope we have a few nice days left, I went for a short ride and my idle mixture screw vibrated out, i have a 82 with bs34 carbs so I had to order a new one from mikesxs today.

Hello all,
I'm in Big Lake, just got my bike finished, I hope we have a few nice days left, I went for a short ride and my idle mixture screw vibrated out, i have a 82 with bs34 carbs so I had to order a new one from mikesxs today.

Welcome to the forum, I just realized this thread is about two years old, still haven't gotten my ride put together :banghead:

I'm down to get a ride going in the future, I am also part of raptorsource.com and raptorforum.com and have organized and attended a few rallies and we had had up to 100 people show up. I see there are a ton of xs650's in this area.

Bump! Just north of the cities. Looking for a short springer or girder for my build. Stock penguin or shorter. Anything local out there???

Posted via Mobile

Back