Come-back from Black , The Wretched XS ( picture heavy)

analitleality........lol

Its not analitleality though...........it is the difference between a good craftsman/artist and a mediocre/bad one.........

Not a fan of the hardtails but I think that looks pretty darn good. Probably fun to ride.
Well done.

Yeah, we had a discussion this morning about re-evaluating his peanut ration if he continued this behavior , cant actually be mad since I did leave my fender under "his " tree.
Mine gets ears of dried feed corn. They'll drag it to under their tree and only eat about half of each kernel. The rest of it softens on the ground and the birds eat that and the crumbs. Then corn grows under the tree from the kernels everybody misses. It might be a self-sustaining ecosystem if it didn't get mowed...

Mine gets ears of dried feed corn. They'll drag it to under their tree and only eat about half of each kernel. The rest of it softens on the ground and the birds eat that and the crumbs. Then corn grows under the tree from the kernels everybody misses. It might be a self-sustaining ecosystem if it didn't get mowed...

I do the "dope on a rope" with ears of corn , pretty entertaining watching all the ways they try to get to it and their other antics, the local deer come in to clean up
001.jpg

Uhgg, I'm stuffed !!
DSCN1297 (1).JPG
002.JPG

Back