conrods....why so bad...

I have a stock engine that i'm putting 700cc je pistons in. I'm considering a rephase 277. The rods are showing ware. What are some good rods for this application?

honestly, i put n.o.s ones back in my new engine. I think lack of clean oil, and people revving the shit out of these killed the stockers. If you do your maint. and dont rev the snot our of it like a 4cyl...they should last along time.

Just wondering , since you appear able to type can you read ?
All that you ask is contained in the thread you posted to .
Sure the search droid here is a bit wonky but if you don't know how to search a site with Google...
Now if you think I'm being a dick here wait till you read your PM .
Get a clue people . It's a 50 Year old design . There really isn't anything new .
I'll still answer redundant and even ignorant questions here but I'm done hand holding .
I'll be answering with a clue by four in hand .

~kop

I can read LOL I just wanted a connecting rod that wasn't for racing, but better than stock. And keeping away from mikes xs performance rods. Looks like the factory rods will do.

The mikes rods I bought were made by TKRJ INDUSTRY .,LTD Osaka Japan. sold as a Comp Connecting rod. It had the performance bearing installed. The quality of the rod appearance wise exceed Yamaha standards. They have been out for awhile Mike hadn't sold out yet. The cost $69.00. No bad reports so far as to a Breakage I know of.

Back