Giveaway: Exhaust from Pandemonium Custom Choppers! (ends 11pm CST January 1, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
An XS 650 singing through these pipes would be a lullaby in Pandemonium. I have one of them and I covet a pair of those.

Senior Speedster 72 aka Spencer

I should win because I am an all american bad ass who builds his owns bikes, but like the most of us my bank account has been raped by child support and crazy women. My 78' Special rocking these sick pipes would be a big middle finger to money grubbing bitches everywhere.

If I hadn't killed those stinkin' monkeys, I'd have sent them to your Ex's house for ya.

I have had this project now for 5 years. Miss riding now(hope i still remember how). I have a 2 into 1 exhaust that has seen better days and will not do the bike Justus now. Still have wireing up, plumbing up the brakes to go plus painting and covering the seat to go. Would be nice to have a custom exhaust. Nice to see some nice projects out there.

Attachments

• IMG_0891.JPG
    IMG_0891.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_0903.JPG
    IMG_0903.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0899.JPG
    IMG_0899.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_0897.JPG
    IMG_0897.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 163
I´d like these pipes, ´cause they would add the final sporty and aggressive touch to the build of my "Triumaha XS650 old-school-chopper"!! :D

Since I´m such a thoughtful person, I also plan to save a couple of lifes on the road riding with these pipes. (´Cause as we all know - "Loud pipes saves lifes!!") :thumbsup:

I also see forward to socialize with the lokal police-force, as they seem to pay great attention to vehicles with the "right looks and sound"! :wink2:

"What´s in it for you?"
Well, your nice exhaust-system will be widely displayed on the road with this bike in the land of "the Swedish chopper-style"!!
How´s that for a "win-win"!! :D

Ride like you stole it, and remember - rubberside down fellows!!

Last edited:
The top 10 reasons I should win the exhaust pipes...

#10 I have some hemp and need a pipe to smoke em..
#9 I am post number 21 and 21 wins in Vegas
#8 My Bike is embarrassed rolling around in old pipes
#7 We have so much rain in seattle these would bring out some sunshine
#6 umm ummm well I forgot number #6
#5 I work for the post office (really do) and we need the business..
#4 I have 4 kids in college (really do) and these would be a financial blessing..
#3 they are rad pipes...um for you younguns Rad mean awsome..cool..
#2 I never win anything...
#1 so you can hear your rad pipes all the way in SEATTLE

Ok, so I was nine when my brother Bill rolled up with his new 1972 xs 650 that he bought off a friend who had it for about a month before financial issues forced him to sell it to my Brother.A 6 inch fork extension , custom z bars and a couple of rectangle headlights were installed before my brother got it. I still remember helping my brother work on the bike and of course I was in charge of keeping it waxed up,especially during the winter months when it was stored in our basement. As the years went on I ended up riding it on and off and eventually was parked in 1985 and has not been riden since.I asked my brother to let me have it for a while(since he was moving) and I would see about getting it in running shape again.Well as time went on we all bought Harley davidsons and the 650 got little attention. So 40 years have gone by now and my brother Bill has mentioned that he is going to retire soon so I thought I had better get on it.My plan is to give it to him as a retirement gift.
Dec 2010 I started the tear down, got the frame sandblasted and powder coated .
All tin repainted, new fork seals ,bushings,fenders and misc. Rechromed.
New tires etc,etc,
So this is why I think my story should win the contest,I don't really want the pipes for this project but would love the store credit for something I really need for the finishing touches.
I can't seem to up load pics from my iPad so I hope the story is good enough.
I will post pics when I figure it out.
Not sure if I need to Tear the engine down with only 13000 miles on it but would sure like to make it look new again.
Thanks for considering my story

Mike.

I need to win these pipes because it will give me a reason to go out and buy a bike. Hey, you gotta start somewhere. These will fit an XS650 right? :bike:

Thank you for your support.

Ray

I should win these pipes for my son who just turned 17. We are building his first chopper starting this weekend. I am on my way to pick up his brand spanking new (well to him it is) 1975 XS650 today. This has been his dream since he rode coast to coast with me in 2009. We put on 11000 miles that summer and he never complained once about the weather and his sore ass.

Good luck to all!
Mike

For Christmas I gave my younger brother one of my xs650 projects. (Pretty much a rolling chassis with an engine and stock carbs) . I know we'll need pipes and these are pretty Badass!

I need to win these pipes because my neighbor is a dick. There is nothing that would make me happier than racking these pipes at 5:00 in the morning and waking him up 7 months out of the year.

I would love to win a Pandemomium exhauset for my project bike. I have been working on it since summer but with having to have hip replacement surgery in Jan 2012 I am limited to what I can do.

Happy New Year to all and May GOD Bless

Thomas

For the record, my neighbors are awesome. They never say a word negative. Even when we have tech days with 25 bikes in the yard, and tons of noise. So, I got nobody to piss off...

Except the rest of them stinkin' space monkeys.

Why should I win this Pandemonium exhaust ??? Well from the looks of a lot of post on here I think I have just as good as a chance as a lot of others. I know luck has nothing to do with it. I am just a truley Blessed man. I finally found a 80 Model XS and allways wanted to do a bobber. It is in the tear down stage and will try to have it finished buy summer of 2012. I believe the Pandemonioum exhaust would look great on the bike I plan on building. Well pray all have a Blessed New Year.

Take care and may GOD Bless

Thomas

I bought my xs from my father in law. He sold it to me for $300. Its a runner, but needs some work. He stopped riding when he burned his hands. He was a firefighter. He was in a fire and got his air pack caught trying to get out of a window of a house. he had to take the pack off but couldn't with his gloves on.
He left the bike sitting in the rain and snow. This is MY first bike, and I made a set of low drag pipes, but yours are much better. I want him to see the bike when its finished. I want to be proud of what I have built, and not have him ask "what the hell did you do to that bike".
I know that there a lot of others on here that want these pipes to aggravate their neighbors, and some that probably deserve them more than me, but please help me feel proud in his eyes.

thank you,
David.

Why should I win this Pandemonium exhaust ??? Well from the looks of a lot of post on here I think I have just as good as a chance as a lot of others. I know luck has nothing to do with it. I am just a truley Blessed man. I finally found a 80 Model XS and allways wanted to do a bobber. It is in the tear down stage and will try to have it finished buy summer of 2012. I believe the Pandemonioum exhaust would look great on the bike I plan on building. Well pray all have a Blessed New Year.

Take care and may GOD Bless

Thomas

Attachments

• IMAG0475.jpg
    IMAG0475.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 165
  • IMAG0476.jpg
    IMAG0476.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 150
  • IMAG0477.jpg
    IMAG0477.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 155
I'm working on my very first rebuild for quite awhile and have gone from knowing almost nothing about bikes to being within one day (maybe a week) of having it back to "rolling frame" status. The exhaust in question would be a wonderful addition to my new love for these bikes.

Before:

100_3264.JPG

Currently:

almost.jpg

The whole story:

http://bullethole650.blogspot.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back