Good way to piss off your lady

Travis

Forum Staff
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Found this on the net.. made me laugh so I thought I'd share.

Attachments

• dishwasherxs650.jpg
    dishwasherxs650.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 368
Oddly enough, I washed the clutch cover AND the chain/electrical cover along with the valve covers all in one load. The girlfriend knew I was doing it. That was the last time parts got washed in there LOL! I thought they were pretty clean to begin with, but it left a lotta crud in the bottom. Got the cases clean though! Nothin like that Cascade shine!!!

years ago, my wife got into beast skulls. she called a rendering plant in graham, and they had a horse head that was supposedly fresh/frozen. when we got there, it was not frozen, and was nt' rotten, but deffinatley not fresh. they put it in a black trashbag, thru it in my crappy 74 nova hatchback(350/4 bolt/m22) and off we went. when we got home, she tried to skin it, then decided to boil it, in the apartment, in the kitchen.
cooking it worked, but it needed dry heat to get the oils out of the the bone so it wouldnt rot, so, she put that in the dishwasher.
when it got hot in there, it stunck soooo bad, we tried to cover the smell with fresh rain scent airfreshner. can after can, aftercan. the smell of fresh rain air freshners make me gage , still.
turned out cool, occasionally we spray it in white sprimer for touch up.

years ago, my wife got into beast skulls. she called a rendering plant in graham, and they had a horse head that was supposedly fresh/frozen. when we got there, it was not frozen, and was nt' rotten, but deffinatley not fresh. they put it in a black trashbag, thru it in my crappy 74 nova hatchback(350/4 bolt/m22) and off we went. when we got home, she tried to skin it, then decided to boil it, in the apartment, in the kitchen.
cooking it worked, but it needed dry heat to get the oils out of the the bone so it wouldnt rot, so, she put that in the dishwasher.
when it got hot in there, it stunck soooo bad, we tried to cover the smell with fresh rain scent airfreshner. can after can, aftercan. the smell of fresh rain air freshners make me gage , still.
turned out cool, occasionally we spray it in white sprimer for touch up.

I have no response for that....You are now Angus67, head boiler.:yikes:

i donated my old dishwasher to my dad's barn as a parts washer... unfortunately it sat for a year or so before he got around to hooking it up. connected the water, then had to run to the store. got back, and there was an inch of water on the floor... all the seals had dried up (he hadn't even turned it on yet).

but yeah, i also wash keyboards in the dishwasher, just disassembly, take the electronics out and run 'em through a normal wash, that detergent gets all the gunk out nicely...

I knew about the keyboard thing. I have heard it works nicely. I wonder what my wifes reaction would be to a engine part in the dw?

Rendering plant! Never thought of that! Always wanted a horse skull...We're puttin one down this winter but I cant see cuttin his head off....

Craig

Found this on the net.. made me laugh so I thought I'd share.

I have considered doing this on numerous occasions. Fear for my life and self preservation took over and I put the idea out of my head. I know my wife would kill me if she caught me doing it. Sure would work well though.

I think the only good way of doing the horse heads would be finding one that's been bleaching in the desert on its own for 30 years. It's the only way that doesn't gag me anyway.

As far as the heads go a good way to do it if you have some time is to bury them for about 6 months and the let the bugs and dirt/rain nature take its course. The dig it up and boil it. Thats what we do with european skull mounts for whitetails

(ten years ago) After getting a dish/partswasher for the shop, an oven was a natural for curing paint....my garage is detached and is pretty airish. One night about 2 am I was out there curing some paint on parts....bang bang bang! 5 Cops were out side. They had a call that someone thought maybe I was out there makin drugs. (not even!) It turned out bein a hour long bs session on hot rods and bikes...gave the cops a good laugh! We are still on good terms.

Well I had a big fan going. Did it while she was gone. She still noticed though. She rides also so didn't get into to much trouble.

I'm picturing the conversation with her in my head..." That horrible something dead smell? I don't know. Uh must be from the dogs rolling in a dead squirrel or throwing up....yeah that's it!"

Back