Hard on Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted this in the classifieds but if anyone has the mid-mount frame section that's highlighted red in this picture available, Please let me know. I want to install these on my hard-tailed frame. Thanks.

View attachment 24771

Tank mockup. Patiently waiting for my bird tail.

full

full

I give you credit man. Two builds at once!? My head is spinning on just the one :laugh::laugh:

why in the world would you WANT that piece? It's so big and ugly and cumbersome. and then you have to use the big gross stock peg mounts... yuckfest.

haha! well said friend. That rapido tank looks killer! those are getting harder to find and the price keeps going up!

why in the world would you WANT that piece? It's so big and ugly and cumbersome. and then you have to use the big gross stock peg mounts... yuckfest.

I personally like the way the Fong Brothers bikes look with that piece welded back in.
Keep going for it Jdizon

I personally like the way the Fong Brothers bikes look with that piece welded back in.
Keep going for it Jdizon

Thanks Jim! The Fong bros frames are so sweet. that area looks empty without it. I think this ties the frame together nicely :)

Thanks Jim! The Fong bros frames are so sweet. that area looks empty without it. I think this ties the frame together nicely :)

I agree jdizon, it looks empty and it looks like you just slapped on any old hard tail with out much planing... Also the foot peggs some people are commin up with are very impractical and will leave you cornering like an ocean liner.
Some manage to get the frames looking right but then usually with very little stretch. With the fong set up it sort of looks like its a stock hard tail frame and I think that is real cool. Cann't wait to see this one.

@Lester, h3llb3nt1

We all on the same page :) I can't wait to get my tail so I can start mocking stuff up. Photoshop isn't cutting it. I need to see the real thing now lol

:wtf: Jdizon!

I can't believe you got 2 builds going on @ once! I was just teasing you about it on the other build thread!

I can't even keep up progress on one! :laugh:

Tell you what though, I am excited to see both of these come together! You've got a great eye for lines and the builds that are outside the box! :thumbsup:

Are you going to stay on both or switch back and forth?

Thanks man!

I've just been collecting parts for this build. Focusing more on the other so I have something to ride come spring/summer. Once the hard tail arrives I should pick up the pace on this one.

:wtf: Jdizon!

I can't believe you got 2 builds going on @ once! I was just teasing you about it on the other build thread!

I can't even keep up progress on one! :laugh:

Tell you what though, I am excited to see both of these come together! You've got a great eye for lines and the builds that are outside the box! :thumbsup:

Are you going to stay on both or switch back and forth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back