Hard on Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
James with the detroit bros just texted me pictures of my tank. I really dig that eye ball gas cap! He threw in all the fab work (Filler neck/gas cap, petcock bung relocation and all new tabs and rubber mounting kit). Awesome dude and company to deal with. Much respect! It's not often I get this level of customer service anymore.

full

full

full

James with the detroit bros just texted me pictures of my tank. I really dig that eye ball gas cap! He threw in all the fab work (Filler neck/gas cap, petcock bung relocation and all new tabs and rubber mounting kit). Awesome dude and company to deal with. Much respect! It's not often I get this level of customer service anymore.

full

full

full

Looks sofa king awesome.

Any of them would be cool j. I like the stock forks cleaned up. Especially with the covers. Those are pretty bad ass. Wasn't into the springers until Spades' thug life build. Personally, i think stock with covers for yours

LOL Me too! It wasn't after seeing Spade's build that I even considered a springer. I actually have fork covers on the way and they're probably sitting on my porch by now. I'm actually beginning to think this build is looking too much like my other one? but a hard tailed version :shrug:

If I do use fork covers I definitely want to run a nacelle headlight cover to match.

Freight-Train-Headlight-Nacelle-Gloss-Black-61300138_product_full.jpg

harley-davidson_headlight_nacelle_40_watsonville_8562767.jpg

Either that or a vrod head light like this.

IMG_4413.jpg

Any of them would be cool j. I like the stock forks cleaned up. Especially with the covers. Those are pretty bad ass. Wasn't into the springers until Spades' thug life build. Personally, i think stock with covers for yours

Exactly man! Honestly I've got enough extra parts to build a 3rd roller. Maybe I can source another engine next year. I think my 2 xs and my Ironhead is enough to keep me busy lol

Yeah don't think I will run a fairing on this one.

Head light is way too sweet to hide behind the fairing!

Nice thing about 2 builds, whatever you don't do on 1, you'll get to see how it turns out on the other!

I cant wait to see this come together. The use of new and vintage is really going to pop. Hurry up J

Man.. I can't wait either.. sourcing parts is taking forever :mad: I know the headlight I want to run. A vintage 1967-1968 Nacelle headlight cover like this. If anyone sees one for sale anywhere hit me up!

full

I cant wait to see this come together. The use of new and vintage is really going to pop. Hurry up J

Thats pretty cool. Still like the other one better. That vintage one is slick as hell

Revised blue print. This is how it's going to look the rapido tank and nacelle headlight will look. Also digging this seat.

full

Nice craftsmanship on the tank!
I like the vintage headlight, I think the flairing suits the brat bobber better.
Just something about hardtails giving me more nostalgic feel thats all.
Your sketches rock! Wish I could do that.

Thanks Lester! Once I get the hardtail actually on I'll get to mock up other lights I have. Definitely not using that new style fairing tho, That stays on the brat :)

Nice craftsmanship on the tank!
I like the vintage headlight, I think the flairing suits the brat bobber better.
Just something about hardtails giving me more nostalgic feel thats all.
Your sketches rock! Wish I could do that.

Hey Jdizon,

Is this the head light cover you are after?
Looks good on this kick ass BEESA anyways

triumph-trophy-custom1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back