Hard on Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ink & Paper mockup once again. Think I might go for a more rounder tank.

full

LMAO. I'll trade ya my Alien Egg tank for your rapido!
I think the rapido belongs with this build. I bought a Hodaka tank because of this thread or that other one but it's freakin' HUGE! Now I want a rapido to compare to. Hah.
The EGG tank actually fits my build so I should just stop..... thinking.....about....another.....tank.....that will cost more money for more surgery.
But I really like the Harley Baja tank (might be too long) and some of those early, metal Husqvarna tanks. It's all soooo not cheap!

Ink & Paper mockup once again. Think I might go for a more rounder tank.

full

Haha this is the tank I actually plan to use. It's super narrow. Making tabs so both tanks can be swapped.

Picture+189.jpg

LMAO. I'll trade ya my Alien Egg tank for your rapido!
I think the rapido belongs with this build. I bought a Hodaka tank because of this thread or that other one but it's freakin' HUGE! Now I want a rapido to compare to. Hah.
The EGG tank actually fits my build so I should just stop..... thinking.....about....another.....tank.....that will cost more money for more surgery.
But I really like the Harley Baja tank (might be too long) and some of those early, metal Husqvarna tanks. It's all soooo not cheap!

That tank is awsome. it really must be, I almost never us that word!
P.S. Tha damn thing WILL look better on Your XS insted of what it's on in the pic.:laugh:

Haha carb that tank it awesome ;) it better be for the price I paid to have it made lol

That tank is awsome. it really must be, I almost never us that word!
P.S. Tha damn thing WILL look better on Your XS insted of what it's on in the pic.:laugh:

That tank is from the haymaker..... Seen in about 50 million magazines

Posted via Mobile

Slims fab haymaker was in the horse a few issues ago. That's the tank that was on it......

Ok Thanks for the FYI. I had slim make me another exactly like it minus the 4 petcock bungs.

That tank is from the haymaker..... Seen in about 50 million magazines

Posted via Mobile

Slims fab haymaker was in the horse a few issues ago. That's the tank that was on it......

K had three bungs. I'm suprised you could get him to copy that tank...... I would try and do something more original or slightly different at least

Posted via Mobile

Jdizon,
I'm following both your builds on here, great work dude keep it up. I'm looking forward to seeing them finished.

Good to see I'm not the only one who draws pictures of what they want their ride to look like!

Beefy.

Thanks man! drawing and phoCHOPPing play a big role in the final look of the build. Plus its much cheaper and easier to mock stuff up this way. My only problem is that I keep changing my mind on the look I'm after.

Jdizon,
I'm following both your builds on here, great work dude keep it up. I'm looking forward to seeing them finished.

Good to see I'm not the only one who draws pictures of what they want their ride to look like!

Beefy.

i saw this on slim fabs site.. lookin rad.

my next build (chop) I'm going to have him do me a super skinny tall tank and some super skinny and tall t bars. dudes got style

He's got some sick fab skills. I should be getting it any say now. Man.. Really like the style of his builds and can't wait to get more work done. I'm already talking to him about building a custom frame I can use my rapido tank on lol!

He'll build (chop) any style tank you can think of! He's a really cool guy to work with so that's a plus.

Not much progress but got the tank mocked up on the frame. Trying to figure out where I want to place it.

full

full

full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back