How far is too far

"Using the excuse to ride a trike because you lost an arm or hand is bullshit. We had a customer that had only one arm and simply got rid of the front brake and swap over the clutch to the right side handlebar. Problem solved."

THIS is HARSH??????

yes is harsh,you seem to forget in a lot of places they wont let you ride a bike with 1 arm ,a trike yes because some controls can be relocated to the feet ,I know 2 blokes locally that both ride trikes both have only 1 arm and 1 leg (missing 2 limbs each) ,both old lic/accidents and if happened today wouldn't be allowed a bike lic (trike) at all .try to remember not all laws are the same as where you live

Come to think of it, I find it rather hysterical that someone else (Travis) is trying to tell me what I have myself experienced here. I believe that I am the ONLY one that can say that.

If we can't question your experience or opinion you can't question ours. It's my opinion that you are harsh and provoke these arguments and my experience that you rub people the wrong way. It's also my opinion that you like to argue.

Back