My Build Thread.

Oh yes it wobbles the bike is in a wheel chalk which is on an homemade motorcycle dolly. which had 8 caster wheels :D
I like that You ask.
I see that You have a good eye for spoting things wrong on our bikes.

I'm a chronic OCD picture-straightener, love watching 'Monk', can relate. Living in the woods with all the misplaced rocks and uneven trees is good therapy, until I get on this forum, then it's nit-nit-nit-pick. Glad to be of help, or irritation...

oops :doh: doh I forgot!.....:yikes:

hanks for the timely reminder guys and the torque ratings too ...brilliant

I'm a chronic OCD picture-straightener, love watching 'Monk', can relate. Living in the woods with all the misplaced rocks and uneven trees is good therapy, until I get on this forum, then it's nit-nit-nit-pick. Glad to be of help, or irritation...

its that level of attention to detail that gets things done properly the first time twomany:thumbsup::D

rear brake and shifter controls are installed.
full

Why yes it is.
For long rides they might be good on the knees.
I left the mounts for when I get tired of this configuration mostly
I thought I would see what they look like.
What do You think of the look?

Why yes it is.
For long rides they might be good on the knees.
I left the mounts for when I get tired of this configuration mostly
I thought I would see what they look like.
What do You think of the look?

I think it looks good. I would leave it as it makes that big mid mounting plate tolerable. Lol plus it gives you the best of both for long rides. I get cramps in my hips from mids so being able to adjust would be nice. It is the opposite of what you usually see, functioning mids with highway bars. :)

I think it looks good. I would leave it as it makes that big mid mounting plate tolerable. Lol plus it gives you the best of both for long rides. I get cramps in my hips from mids so being able to adjust would be nice. It is the opposite of what you usually see, functioning mids with highway bars. :)

I think I like then too, now I have to clean them up.

Yes they are different.
I don't think I've seen them that way before.
:laugh: I guess that's me a round pig in a square hole. :doh:

well I took out the brushes , cleaned the connections, and replaced them.
they are 1/8" to the good
I think I will go for a ride
I'll get back to this later
full

Well done sir. Go ahead and create some more interesting things. Don't forget to share with us. We love everything that is creative. What do you think, how are you going to run it, on gas,petrol or diesel?

Damn! that is pricey! Maybe try and make your own? I mean, if some nutty professor could do it in the 80's in a shed, imagine what we could do now??! Maybe a mini version?!

Back