My on the cheap bobber build thread.

Ok, I'm off to tinker some more! If I get anything noteworthy done I'll post some pics.Hell I might post pics just because. It's pretty nice outside today, a lot of bikes running up and down the street. Damn it!

Got some more wiring run and started on my fuel lines. Ran out of hose so I decided to see what she sounded like with a shot of ether.Fired right up and man she sounded good! I'll sure be getting some more fuel hose to finish up that part. I'm going to just run what I have to to get her rolling and see what rubs and shakes loose. Everything else can wait till I tear her down to paint.I gotta hear them pipes some more!

Got some more wiring run and started on my fuel lines. Ran out of hose so I decided to see what she sounded like with a shot of ether.Fired right up and man she sounded good! I'll sure be getting some more fuel hose to finish up that part. I'm going to just run what I have to to get her rolling and see what rubs and shakes loose. Everything else can wait till I tear her down to paint.I gotta hear them pipes some more!

Right on Man!

:rock::rock:

Yeah I will Paul.I might still run some baffles yet. I was looking at the wiring up front and decided that it would be better to just wait to run it nice and pretty when I put her back together.Like I said, I'll run what needs to be run to start and ride her around the shop to see what shakes loose.

Ha Ha! Yes sir.Smoke and sparks coming from the wiring is bad I hear.:laugh:
All of the circuits were run and working. Fuses did their jobs well when I accidentally shorted some loose wires onto the frame.:eek:

You know, after looking at your menagerie of wiring, I'm glad I'm going for the minimalist type of hook up. Head light, tail light, on-off :laugh:

Yeah Yeah.:laugh: I got myself into a mess there didn't I. It all looks good in my vision man! I'm starting to think that big stock headlight wasn't so bad after all.:D

If you mean custom made using some of the new factory wiring harness that was on the bike and running new where I have to, then yes it's custom.:laugh:

Back