My on the cheap bobber build thread.

Jealous?! Dude, your so far ahead of anything I'm doing.

jmink427,Looks like I might not be riding around the parking lot tomorrow... 35 degrees with snow?It was in the 60's yesterday and today. I did get my brake hose and fitting ordered.I'll just slap the stock hose back on if I get a chance to ride in the meantime.

What's a little snow? Throw some tire chains on that rig...
giggle.gif

Alright dudes, Here is my proof...:poke:
DSCN0583_zpsd1a42d00.jpg

I tried to get some video,but this all I got with the shop camera.:doh:It's a pretty low end one. I'll get a better video later. She really sounds good,with a nice back rap to her.
th_DSCN0590_zpseb798334.jpg

And some more pics.
DSCN0585_zpsfc9ec9a5.jpg

DSCN0584_zps8f550259.jpg

Had one problem getting her ready to start. The H D petcock leaked!:eek: Used part. I went down and got a new O ring and Polished up the insides a little, it seems to have fixed it.
Fired right up after that.
Fully stoked now! I'll get her outside later this week when the weather clears up. Can't wait man.:bike:

I was wanting to see the smoke!!!!!!! I guess that will have to do. I would leave the wiring like that, easy to get too..:poke: No really, congratulations looking good... Looks like we both made a little progress today.... How about a cold beer, I'm buying, just show up!... :laugh:

Jealous?! Dude, your so far ahead of anything I'm doing.

jmink427,Looks like I might not be riding around the parking lot tomorrow... 35 degrees with snow?It was in the 60's yesterday and today. I did get my brake hose and fitting ordered.I'll just slap the stock hose back on if I get a chance to ride in the meantime.

Snow and a parking lot. Sounds like some good sliding time to me. I remember back in the day that's how I got used to the feeling of sliding the back end under power. Course this was in the dirt/snow and didn't hurt when you cranked it on too much.:bike:

Thanks man! Tried to get that damn camera to shot longer. Ha Ha! Yes your buying,but I don't drink. Just a soda fer me...
Did a little back and forth with her in the shop. Man! It sucks it's cold and raining with some sleet.Supposed to be nicer tomorrow and the rest of the week.:D

Thanks man! Tried to get that damn camera to shot longer. Ha Ha! Yes your buying,but I don't drink. Just a soda fer me...
Did a little back and forth with her in the shop. Man! It sucks it's cold and raining with some sleet.Supposed to be nicer tomorrow and the rest of the week.:D

That's cool, I'm don't drink anything but a little beer and wine.. Maybe a 12 pack a month guy, sometimes not any.. I guess I go ahead and have on then... :laugh:

temporary_zps28f1aa1f.jpg

I know your bike will sound a little different than that now Carbon.By the way very nice and smooth.
If I didn't know better I'd think you were trying to show me up with this 6 minute video.:poke:

Back