My on the cheap bobber build thread.

I got some pics of the new seat.I like it other than I'll be ordering some 4" springs to raise it back up a little.It's comfy.
IM000001_zpsb6456cef.jpg

IM000002_zpsbeff4e67.jpg

IM000003_zps2fbb9696.jpg

I ran a compression check and I came up with 150 on the right and 155 on the left, I had another gauge and it reads 155 for the right and 160 on the left.
Wow, I didn't figure she would be reading that high, although I figured the right side would be lower since that's the side that had the leaking float and probable got washed down for awhile. It's the side that was smoking when I first got her running.
Well, the boy's are out running so I'm gonna go play for awhile...:bike:

Yeah I got the 4" springs coming and a chain tensioner too.:D I took out some paint on the fender with the chain!:doh: No biggie, I can touch it up.
Got her up to 70 mph and she was running at 5000 rpm.Still had plenty more to go,but I'm a weenie and I started thinkin' again! Bike is running very good.

I thought I had posted this, but I guess not. Got the 4" seat springs in and installed, they are just the ticket. The tensioner isn't what I ordered and it's sprung backward from what I need? Here are some pics of it.
I thought I had ordered this.
111-0003_zps40dd3252.jpg

chaintension_2_zps409ec0ba.jpg

,but I got this instead.
IM000011_zps113dacf0.jpg

IM000009_zpsbcb77735.jpg

IM000007_zpsd3ef84bb.jpg

Well hell that sux Man!
to bad they sent the wrong thing.
We all hate that long distance oooops sorry :doh:
Yep okay what ever you suk send me my stit :shrug:
lip service don't get da wheels on da road :(
better luck to you Man

couldnt you take it apart and put it together the way you need it? i know it sucks, but better than paying shipping and have to wait.

I thought the same thing, with it having multiple holes and seemed to be reversible,but the springs legs are two different lengths so it only goes one way.
Yes, a new spring would do it.
Got a email out to them, I'll let y'all know what's what when I know.

I was just thinking again and even if the spring was able be turned around it would be the same anyway.:doh:
Yeah Paul I'm thinking the same way. All I wanted was what I saw on their website.
Apparently someone picked the wrong part for packaging because it's the right part number on the bag.

Back