My on the cheap bobber build thread.

Worked on Christmas lights myself and rode mine to the parts store for some door pins and bushings for my truck..........

jmink427, what year truck did you have?
Dang Carbon, That's way too warm! Now your just bragging man.:D
Hey Paul, yeah I think I'm done for the winter.:( We will get a chance to do some work on the bikes and then look out people it's time to ride!:D:bike:

jmink427, what year truck did you have?

All my stuff is old.... It's a '99 K2500 Crew Cab Chevy...... 125k miles on her.... Wife drives an '04 Tahoe, oldest daughter drives a '07 loaded Cobalt (Heated Seats and all the buttons) and my youngest just turned 16 so now I need to get her a vehicle... Probably a small SUV or Crossover... she needs the room for her guitars and equipment she uses at youth....

temporary_zps0d1535eb.jpg

Nothing wrong with old. I drive a 04 Toyota matrix, my wife drives a 03 Venture van and I pay the insurance on my older son's 87 Fiero. My youngest son will be wanting something in a couple years...:eek:
I was asking because we used to replace those pins and bushings all the time in those trucks. Just when I got good at replacing them, GM changed the design.
Good looking truck man.

I like older too.
The red Toyota pichup you guys see in my pix and videos is a 1990 over 200,000 miles on her.
The Honda van is 2000 with under 30,000 miles on her.

I always liked those little taco's.:thumbsup: My boss has two 95's, one 4wheel and the other two drive. My Toyota has just turn over 172,000. Still kickin'! I better knock on some wood now.:wink2:

I've seen that pic on another site when I was looking at scale crawlers!
Hell of a nice job on that one Airwolfie! The attention to detail is crazy.

After seeing the front master cylinder that Carbon just posted, I remembered that mine was acting up the other day when my neighbor took the bike for a spin. It seems the switch is getting bounced by the lever while running down the road. I tried to adjust it out,but that didn't help.
Figures I bought it from mikesxs...
The master works just fine so I might go with a pressure switch instead of what's there now.

Talked to my boss yesterday, I'll be carting my bike back to the shop for the winter.
I'll wait till after the Christmas season to pull the engine.

Oh you lucky sob!:wink2:
When you get a chance, get some more riding in for us Carbon.:bike:
I can almost hear ya from here brother. How's that new front master working for you?

Back