My on the cheap bobber build thread.

I will take more rides fer Ya Guys.
I still haven't got around to installing it.
I will install it after I tap it.
I have to get a 10mm tap
I forgot my taps were lost in a house fire.
I should have time to get one today :doh:
Damn I said I enough

We got about 1/2" of ice with about 2" of sleet.....

Thanks for riding for us Carbon... :cussing:

I can deal with snow, but to hell with the ice! We had a bad ice storm here a few years ago, lost power and lost a crap load of trees. It got so quiet in the house without power that listening to the branches breaking and falling almost drove me crazy.

Pulled the bike out and got her started today. Tomorrow is supposed to be in the low 50's
so I'll try for a little ride around town.:bike: It's my dear wife's Birthday tomorrow so I'll have to be a good boy and not "disappear".:D

Pulled the bike out and got her started today. Tomorrow is supposed to be in the low 50's
so I'll try for a little ride around town.:bike: It's my dear wife's Birthday tomorrow so I'll have to be a good boy and not "disappear".:D

:laugh: Ya better be a good! Bro! :thumbsup:
Riding in the 50s will keep my rides a little shorter.
I'm sure Ya got the missus something nice so You will be okay
Take her -----------------------<)))><
I know girls like that :cool:

I'm trying man,I'm trying! Yes, it'll be time to bundle up for sure. Then I'll be taking the bike to the shop, I swear!
Yep, I got something nice for her. She'll have to wait for Christmas for the rest of the stuff I bought her.
What the hell is this? Take her -----------------------<)))><

Well I just ordered some new foot pegs and clevis'.
I noticed one of the stock ones was bent.
KY-7561_300_zpscf90906f.jpg

I got the new pegs in and yes I'll have to do some fitting to get them installed.:wink2:
When I get the bike back to the shop it'll be on my list of things to do.:D

Yes sir. I forgot to mention that the new pegs are some heavy sob's! I don't know where the weight is,the outside looks to be made of aluminum. They are probably three times heavier than what's on the bike now.

I've been out shoveling snow and getting the cars cleared and dug out. We got about 7" of the damn stuff overnight.The wife's van is right off of the street so it's got one hell of a snow bank behind it yet after the plows came through.:doh:My car was in back off the alley. Not as bad,but had to dig it out too.My little girl had a birthday party to go to,so daddy had drive her over.She's so popular!:D Came inside to rest my old back and get a drink. I'll be cussin' so cover your ears.:cussing::wink2:

Back