Need Frame Jig Cones Made

_MC6_

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would anyone with a lathe be able to make me a set of neck centering cones for my frame jig?

2.00" overall length. 1.75" overall diameter. Tapered starting from a bottom diameter of ~0.875" and ending 0.25" from top. 0.75" hole through center.

I'd also probably take a set if the price is right...

I've seen them on ebay and a few chopper sites. Google 'frame jig cones'

Yeah - I just thought I'd see if someone on the forum could make them. Lots of talented folks here.

Last edited:
I will more than likely be supplying these soon. I'll try to get back to you guys in the next few days with more details and pricing.

I also will be offering them. Steels been sitting next to the lathe waiting on me for a while. Been swamped with other jobs.

haha.. I bet Hugh and Ghetto will chime in with the same thing. :) We'll have to practically give them away.

haha.. I bet Hugh and Ghetto will chime in with the same thing. :) We'll have to practically give them away.

Lol ya that's what I was thinking. I'm OK either way, As with any of my itmes I dont do it to make a living,if I can cover my cost including beer I'm happy. Any reason to spend some time on the lathe is good with me.:thumbsup:

There's some good money to be made here. They are $60+ on ebay and elsewhere. Can't cost that much to make, can they?

A little teaser picture.. If I get a few people interested in buying them from me, I'm hoping to be able to get them to you guys for about $45 shipped within the U.S. That's not a final price so I'll post again when I have a final price and a ship date.

Also, I've been working on a DIY frame jig kit. It will include all of the brackets and hardware for a fully adjustable bolt together frame jig. All you would need to supply is about 17' of 3"x2" or 2"x2" tube. I'll try to get pictures of my prototype posted tomorrow, and hope to have them for sale in the next few weeks. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• cones.jpg
    cones.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 180
Back